• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• Maimiti_Isabella
    replied
    Сообщение от julyp Посмотреть сообщение
    Похоже меня проглядели.
    Я знала! Теперь уже позже, если смогу - сегодня. А нет, так будет завтра. Хорошо?

Leave a comment:

• Maimiti_Isabella
    replied
    Сообщение от MariaAn Посмотреть сообщение
    When dwellers of rural area relocate to the Big Smoke they want to find an idyllic life. However, some years later, most of them feel themselves disappointed with an utopian idea of better life in megapolises.

On the one hand, living inside a flock of citizens has an uncomfortable conditions such as hustle and bustle everywhere: in shops, in public transport, in hospitals and other instances. Moreover, permanent noise has a negative impact to the nervous system and health in common. This can lead to increasing of DINKs family which is a disadvantage for a whole society. If employee had more opportunities for telecommuting, they would reduce a level of stress and improve their health.
    Интересный подход Прямо все наооборот! Нестандартно.

--> rural dwellers

feel themselves - yuk! (just feel is good enough )

flock имеет совсем другое значение

И запомните на всю оставшуюся жизнь этого форума

to impact/affect/influence + object (transitive verbs)
    to have (feel, experience, etc) an impact / effect / influence + on

common and general are not synonyms

Остальное комментировать не буду. Ошибок очень много, но они и ожидаемы.

Leave a comment:

• julyp
    replied
    Похоже меня проглядели.

Leave a comment:

• MariaAn
    replied
    Maimiti_Isabella, и мое чтиво, плиз прокомментриуйте (на пред.стр.)

Leave a comment:

• Maimiti_Isabella
    replied
    Сообщение от <кирилл> Посмотреть сообщение
    Мне нравится For many, for instance, it could present a real challenge to adapt to ...
    А мне последнее. Но не суть. Просто даже 'передвинув' for instance (или практически любое вводное слово) на место после подлежащего, вы создаете предложение совершенно другого уровня. Естественно, как и во всем другом, надо знать меру.
    Last edited by Maimiti_Isabella; 09.09.2015, 19:09.

Leave a comment:

• Maimiti_Isabella
    replied
    Сообщение от z11aalex Посмотреть сообщение
    Сложновато для меня, для DINKs место так и не нашлось

Many people like the idea of tree change from the big smoke where they currently live in. Apparently the hustle and bustle of big cities contributes to this, inclining people to relocate to the country side.
    The usual idyllic place at the country side people imagine is often comprised of a green lawn with a country house surrounded by bushes making the whole picture utopian. Hence most people realize that not every country side can accommodate current life style requirements; for instance to provide basic infrastructure and facilities for telecommuting such as a broadband connection to internet. Additionally the provision of services, including medical assistance, might be provided with considerable delay that discourage ill health persons from the idea of tree change.
    Очень неплохо. Практически все слова употреблены правильно. Жалко, что для DINKs место не нашлось.

Проверьте как используется слово incline.
    ill health - уже существительное с прилагательным, так что они само по себе самодостаточные
    и откуда вы вот эту прелесть взяли: persons?
    countryside пишется вместе

Leave a comment:

• z11aalex
    replied
    Сообщение от Maimiti_Isabella Посмотреть сообщение
    Have we finished with this story?

I'm pretty sure I've overlooked somebody ...
    don't forget me, please

Leave a comment:

• Maimiti_Isabella
    replied
    Have we finished with this story?

I'm pretty sure I've overlooked somebody ...

Leave a comment:

• Mrs X
    replied
    Не поняла, However - это вообще к чему? Предыдущих идей-то нет!

telecommunication vs. telecommunications vs. telecommuting
    Ха-Ха, это я типа продолжала первые два задания )))

Leave a comment:

• <кирилл>
    replied
    Совсем другое дело!
    Utopian beliefs of a peaceful and quite life in rural environment sometimes might not become true - выучите как использовать слово realise в этом контексте.

As a result of these - что такое здесь these? и вообще зачем оно надо?

Also, have a look below and decide which one sounds better.

--> For many, for instance, it could present a real challenge to adapt to ..... --> For many, for instance, adapting to.... can/could/might present a serious challenge

may become dissatisfied - consider: disgruntled / frustrated
    Utopian beliefs of a peaceful and quite life in rural environment sometimes might not be realised наверно так

These это poor infrustructure and the absence of some facilities
    Но лучше просто as a result

Мне нравится For many, for instance, it could present a real challenge to adapt to ...

Leave a comment:

• Pashich
    replied
    as the result of all these hustle and bustle of the big smoke - It's not clear what the bolded refer to?

an utopian - a missing noun?

such males and females - Yuk!

reserved -???
    and some other issues. But the ideas are good though you didn't follow the rules : you didn't use all of the words from the list and didn't use at least 2 words from the previous lists.
    Сообщение от Maimiti_Isabella
    as the result of all these hustle and bustle of the big smoke - It's not clear what the bolded refer to?
    Right you are. It should be: as a result of all hustle and bustle of big smoke.

That's a real fault. I should've written an utopia of the modern world

What's wrong with males and females ? Aren't they people ?

reserved -???
    [Cambr. DIct]reserved : not wanting to show what you are thinking or feeling (замкнутый, необщительный)

you didn't use all of the words from the list and didn't use at least 2 words from the previous lists
    Sorry, I read only main rules on the first page. Next time I will do include old words.
    I didn't use the word DINK, because I'm not condifent with the use of this word. As the old saw goes : Can't bet 100$ on the word don't use it
    Last edited by Pashich; 09.09.2015, 02:15.

Leave a comment:

• NortT
    replied
    Quite impressive, really. You managed to use almost all the the words correctly and have done this in a clear and coherent way.

A couple of things to consider.
    The Internet and central heating in a cottage are not services (and why you're talking about cottages anyway? These are not holiday homes!). But a company can provide these services.

Hustle and bustle - look up the collocation's usage.

A really difficult one to explain: to be glad
    I was not even sure what was wrong here, it just sounds wrong and then I realised it's the preposition. You cannot be glad 'with' something. You can be happy with something though.
    Thanks a lot for your explanations!

Why do you say that a cottage is a holiday home? From my knowledge it is just a country house which might be a holiday cottage or might not. Is not it right? What I mean is that people move from their flats to country houses such as, for example, cottages. Anyway, I didn't mean something special.

Hustle and bustle - Should I use it something like that? "... hustle and bustle of the big cities ...". Should I use "the" with "hustle and bustle"?

I read a dictionary. I suppose that "people might be glad about".

Leave a comment:

• Maimiti_Isabella
    replied
    Сообщение от Pashich Посмотреть сообщение
    Recent statistics has ilustrated that many people prefer relocating from big cities to idyllic small towns, as the result of all these hustle and bustle of the big smoke. Living there allows individuals to lead more relaxed lifestyle as well as to do the same jobs as they did in large cities due to teleworking technologies. However, all of this may turn out to be an utopian of the modern world, because such males and females may become isolated and reserved because of lack of communication and meeting people in real life.

reserved -???
    and some other issues. But the ideas are good though you didn't follow the rules : you didn't use all of the words from the list and didn't use at least 2 words from the previous lists.

Leave a comment:

• Тина
    replied
    Тяж=Maimiti_Isabelписать 2408]Простите, а откуда вдруг взялалсь идея businessmen и businesses? И что значит become DINKs? Они есть become DINKs.

However one day DINKs become tired - т.е. это правило?

В общем, у меня серьезные проблемы с развитием идеи. Как-то я все время 'спотыкаюсь' на нелогичности.[/QUOTE]

Спасибо за комментарий!

Идея взялась чтоб не писать в очередной раз people and work..
    Вы правы там правильнее businessmen are DINKs
    У меня по жизни тяжело с сочинениями и выдумываниями идеи о чем писать...
    Буду тренироваться и стараться писать логичнее...

Leave a comment:

• od1n
    replied
    Практически все слова употреблены правильно, (см ниже), но уж так наворочено, что я несколько раз каждое предложение должна была прочитать, чтобы понять о чем речь!

Вы не могли бы, например, вот это в что-нибудь более удобоваримое превратить?
    Намеренно в этот раз сделал позаковыристей предложения, хотя и без особой на то причины. А так - я знаком с рекомендацией, что стоит избегать настолько сложных конструкций в экзаменационном эссе. Переделывать уже не буду, но последующие задания буду делать много проще.

И наверное лучше все-таки DINK families
    Согласен, запорол.

Ну и ваше but в начале предложения меня просто убило!
    Сошлюсь на помутнение рассудка из-за вечерней усталости

The word people appears 4 times. Any particular reason for this?
    No actual reason behind it. Just haven't paid enough attention for word repetitions.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X