Maimiti_Isabella, научите меня английскому
    Teacher, teacher learn me!
    Да?

Comment

• Сообщение от Maimiti_Isabella Посмотреть сообщение
      Teacher, teacher learn me!
      Да?
      вроде того )

просто уже реально хочется разговаривать, а если открываю рот - тихий ужас.

с письмом тоже не ах, - сугубо примитивные конструкции

Comment

• Сообщение от Awerty Посмотреть сообщение
        вроде того )

просто уже реально хочется разговаривать, а если открываю рот - тихий ужас.
        А в чем проблема?

с письмом тоже не ах, - сугубо примитивные конструкции
        И что по этому поводу говорит ваш преподаватель?

But let's discuss this in the Spam thread.
        Last edited by Maimiti_Isabella; 22.04.2016, 22:27.

Comment

А в чем проблема?

И что по этому поводу говорит ваш преподаватель?

But let's discuss this in the Spam thread.
          проблема в том, что пытаюсь говорить быстро, получается с грубыми ошибками и длинными паузами на вспомнинание слов

преподавателя нет

Comment

• Сообщение от Awerty Посмотреть сообщение

преподавателя нет
            No comment.

Comment

No comment.
              спасибо

Comment

• It was more difficult to write this one paragraph than the whole essay.

However, here it is.

Blahblahnia is a tiny country in the middle of Africa. However, the size of the country is compensated with a considerable number of oil fields that make it famous all over the world. Last year the valuable entrepreneurs made a large-scale investigation to an oil extraction project, but it was back to the drawing board because of several drawbacks. While the elimination of defects was underway, the government had to impose a moratorium on oil extraction. As a result, the government building was under siege from entrepreneurs’ rebel forces, because they did not want to lose funds and wait for project’s approval as poor cousins.

And I haven't found an explanation about poor cousins, so I just tried to use it in such a way (as we use in Russian)
                Step 1. 28.03.15 IELTS L6 R6 W6 S7
                Step 2. 01.09.15 ANZSCO 233611 Process Engineer (mining)
                Step 3 05.03.16 IELTS L7.5 R7 W7.5 S 7.5 (6.5->7.5), 21.05.16 L8.5, R8, W7.5, S6.5
                Step 4 29.05.16 EOI NSW (55 points) Submitted

Comment

• Тина, я обычно воздерживаюсь от эмоциональных оценок (во всяком случае стараюсь воздерживаться ), но этот рассказ.... В общем, Вы свои 7.5 заслужили на все 100. Посмотрите Ваши первые рассказы меньше года назад, в начале этой тему. Как будто совсем другой человек написал. Теперь я вижу, что Вы 'понимаете', т.е. чувствуете английский.

Сообщение от Тина Посмотреть сообщение
                  It was more difficult to write this one paragraph than the whole essay.
                  Так эссе написать 'каждуй дурак может' - а рассказ, это совсем другой уровень!

However, here it is.

Blahblahnia is a tiny country in the middle of Africa. However, the size of the country is compensated with a considerable number of oil fields that make it famous all over the world. Last year the valuable entrepreneurs made a large-scale investigation to an oil extraction project, but it was back to the drawing board because of several drawbacks. While the elimination of defects was underway, the government had to impose a moratorium on oil extraction. As a result, the government building was under siege from entrepreneurs’ rebel forces, because they did not want to lose funds and wait for project’s approval as poor cousins.
                  valuable entrepreneurs - такого не бывает. Эти слова не collocate
                  made a large-scale investigation to an oil extraction project --> into
                  it was back to the drawing board because of several drawbacks - непонятно что было back to the drawing board. Из Вашего рассказа следует, что investigation, но ведь это же не так, да?
                  for project’s approval --> for THE project’s approval
                  And I haven't found an explanation about poor cousins, so I just tried to use it in such a way (as we use in Russian)
                  Честно, не знала, что такое же есть в русском Позор! Практически правильно использовали. Может быть надо немного об'яснения почему, но в коротеньком рассказе и этого достаточно.
                  Last edited by Maimiti_Isabella; 23.04.2016, 15:13.

Comment

Тина, я обычно воздерживаюсь от эмоциональных оценок (во всяком случае стараюсь воздерживаться ), но этот рассказ.... В общем, Вы свои 7.5 заслужили на все 100. Посмотрите Ваши первые рассказы меньше года назад, в начале этой тему. Как будто совсем другой человек написал. Теперь я вижу, что Вы 'понимаете', т.е. чувствуете английский.

Так эссе написать 'каждуй дурак может' - а рассказ, это совсем другой уровень!

valuable entrepreneurs - такого не бывает. Эти слова не collocate
                    made a large-scale investigation to an oil extraction project --> into
                    it was back to the drawing board because of several drawbacks - непонятно что было back to the drawing board. Из Вашего рассказа следует, что investigation, но ведь это же не так, да?
                    for project’s approval --> for THE project’s approval
                    Честно, не знала, что такое же есть в русском Позор! Практически правильно использовали. Может быть надо немного об'яснения почему, но в коротеньком рассказе и этого достаточно.
                    Спасибо огромное!
                    Вы не представляете как я Вам благодарна за вашу помощь!

Your contribution to my success is brobdingnagian!

I've made so many mistakes in one sentence)

Last year several entrepreneurs of the country made a large-scale investigation into an oil extraction project, but this project was back to the drawing board because of several drawbacks.

Если я правильно поняла значение идиомы, то на русском же есть бедный родственник... Мне кажется это одно и то же..
                    Step 3 05.03.16 IELTS L7.5 R7 W7.5 S 7.5 (6.5->7.5), 21.05.16 L8.5, R8, W7.5, S6.5

Comment

• Ну вот как-то так..

Today we will talk about a small exotic country Blahblahnia, which is located on the dark side of the Moon. In comparison to other countries, Blahblahnia is a quite poor one. The quality of life of blahblahnians is at the end of the scale across the Moon. This is the main reason that the government is under siege. Despite the moratorium on strikes and meetings, many people try to defend their rights in such a manner that it seems that a civil war is underway. At the same time, seeking compensation for their suffering, some people hope to reach the light side of the Moon, and many of them who are successful in their attempts feel that they are poor cousins there. However, other people whose journey finished with a failure have to go back to the drawing table and think of a new way to improve their lives.
                      IELTS: 02.04.16 - 8/8/7/8 (3rd attempt)
                      ACS: 22.05.16 - Submitted; 30.05.16 - Completed
                      EOI: Submitted - 02.06.16; Invitation - 06.07.16; 189 lodged - 23.08.16; Med&Police - 07.10.16, med finalised - 10.11.16; Grant - 09.08.17

Comment

• I'm waiting for more people to post here their work.

Comment

• NortT
                          I'll wait for a bit longer and then will check yours. And as there seems to be no interest in the activity, I won't continue. Or will continue on FB, just for two of you.
                          Last edited by Maimiti_Isabella; 25.04.2016, 20:57.

Comment

• я только читаю, времени пока нет участвовать
                            It is nice to be important but more important to be nice

Comment

NortT
                              I'll wait for a bit longer and then will check yours. And as there seem to be no interest in the activity, I won't continue. Or will continue on FB, just for two of you.
                              Ok.
                              I don't understand why people are not interested...
                              I think this game is the most useful for expanding vocabulary and for writing in general.

Comment

• Сообщение от Тина Посмотреть сообщение
                                Ok.
                                I don't understand why people are not interested...
                                I think this game is the most useful for expanding vocabulary and for writing in general.
                                Whatever the reasons, it seems like only 3 people have plenty of time to kill: the two of you and yours truly.

Anyway, that's it. I'm checking NortT's and we'll call it quits.

But if two of you really want to continue, message me on FB and I'll organise something specially for you. I'll be happy to.

Comment

Working...
                                X