Объявление

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My essay, проверьте, покритикуйте! Спасибо!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Время
  • Show
Clear All

• Сообщение от Esperanca Посмотреть сообщение
    Maimiti_Isabella,спасибо за комментарии и правки. С артиклями у меня просто беда. Сколько ни читаю о них, никак не могу с ними справится. Во многих случаях я их просто наугад вставляю - иногда попадаю, иногда нет

На счет запятой после слова Thus. Я всегда ее ставила, но стала замечать, что во многих случаях ее не ставят. Наблюдала и в учебниках, и в академических статьях, и в новостных статьях. Поэтому я сейчас в замешательстве - ставить или нет. Наверное, лучше будет поставить, на всякий случай
    Sometimes the words like Thus and even However are not just signposting words. In that case the commas are not compulsory. However, even then the comma is not really a mistake, and you're absolutely right about this: лучше будет поставить, на всякий случай

Comment

• Друзья, решилась выложить свое эссе. Подскажите, пожалуйста, над чем мне работать дальше - структура, вокабуляр, много рунглиша? а то чувствую, что топчусь на одном месте.

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn it. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Primary schools have become an essential part of educational system. Not only is it a source of knowledge, but a place when children grow up. Many people believe that here children should be taught how to be good members of society, while others suggest that it is the responsibility of parents to teach children to the basics of right social behavior. Both of these controversies have plausible reasons, as well as supporters and opponents.

Those, who insist on the role of school, claim that if taught by teacher, children acquire positive behavior patterns more easily, as non-family member adult often perceived as more credible person. In addition, teachers usualy reward nice behavior of children, which, in turn, encourages others to adopt positive character features from the peers. Unfortunately, the drawback is that teacher is unable to apply individual approach to every child due to the lack of time. Obviously, wrong treatment may lead to undesirable results.

The opposite opinion, which I am personally inclined to, suggest that it is parents who bear full responsibility of bringing up children, including their physical and moral development. Only parents can find the best approach to their child and elaborate right strategy for learning moral principles. What is more important, parents often are the role-models for their offsprings. This fact helps them to show the examples of good social behavior on everyday basis.

To conclude, it should be stressed, that raising up children is the primary commitment of the parents, while school can offer substantial support by providing theoretical knowledge. They should strive to develop good character traits in children that will help them to be good members of society.

Comment

• Сообщение от Monday Посмотреть сообщение
        Друзья, решилась выложить свое эссе. Подскажите, пожалуйста, над чем мне работать дальше - структура, вокабуляр, много рунглиша? а то чувствую, что топчусь на одном месте.

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn it. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Primary schools have become an essential part of educational system. Not only is it a source of knowledge, but a place when children grow up. Many people believe that here children should be taught how to be good members of society, while others suggest that it is the responsibility of parents to teach children to the basics of right social behavior. Both of these controversies have plausible reasons, as well as supporters and opponents.

Those, who insist on the role of school, claim that if taught by teacher, children acquire positive behavior patterns more easily, as non-family member adult often perceived as more credible person. In addition, teachers usualy reward nice behavior of children, which, in turn, encourages others to adopt positive character features from the peers. Unfortunately, the drawback is that teacher is unable to apply individual approach to every child due to the lack of time. Obviously, wrong treatment may lead to undesirable results.

The opposite opinion, which I am personally inclined to, suggest that it is parents who bear full responsibility of bringing up children, including their physical and moral development. Only parents can find the best approach to their child and elaborate right strategy for learning moral principles. What is more important, parents often are the role-models for their offsprings. This fact helps them to show the examples of good social behavior on everyday basis.

To conclude, it should be stressed, that raising up children is the primary commitment of the parents, while school can offer substantial support by providing theoretical knowledge. They should strive to develop good character traits in children that will help them to be good members of society.
        Все, что красным - irrelevant information
        Все, что синим - отличный пример рунглиша (с)
        Все, что сиреневым - взаимоисключающие параграфы.
        За правильность цветов не ручаюсь, т.к. я дальтоник
        Ну, и по мелочи:
        1. Первые два предложения мимо кассы, имхо. Все, что нужно сделать в интро - это перефразировать топик и ответить на вопрос, который задан. Вы же рассуждаете о том, как важны школы и какие функции они выполняют.
        2. Both of these controversies - имхо, неверный выбор вокабуляра. Arguments? Views? Ideas?
        3. Supporters and opponents - "Proponents and opponents" looks much better.
        4. Those, who insist on the role of school, claim that if taught by teacher, children acquire positive behavior patterns more easily, as non-family member adult often perceived as more credible person - это не topic sentence. Сам смысл топик сентенс в том, чтобы кратко резюмировать основную мысль параграфа. В данном параграфе Вы обсуждаете идею "Должна ли школа быть местом, в котором детей обучают правильному социальному поведению", т.е. топик сентенс должен быть примерно такой "При определенных обстоятельствах школа может быть местом, где детей обучают бла-бла-бла". Вы же сразу переходите в наступление и начинаете закидывать аргументами, отсюда и все Ваши проблемы со структурой параграфа.
        Если посмотреть в дескриптор результатов IELTS, то в Band 8, раздел Task Response можно увидеть следующую информацию:

presents a well-developed response to the question with relevant, extended and supported ideas
        Как это выглядит на примере первого параграфа из Вашего топика:

С одной стороны, в определенных случаях школа - это отличное место для превращения детей в положительных членов общества (Relevant). Важным аргументом в пользу этой идеи является то, что учитель имеет на детей большее влияние, чем остальные взрослые, поэтому в школе дети быстрее учатся социальным правилам (Extended). К примеру, если бы я не училась в школе, когда была ребенком, я бы никогда не стала положительным членом общества (Supported).
        На аргументацию не обращайте внимания, спать очень хочется Не нужно изобретать велосипед и выдумывать какие-то супер крутые идеи, главное, понять принцип, по которому строится параграф - идея, примитивный аргумент за/против, конкретный пример из "Вашей" жизни или общие знания (это что-то типа "Если бы я была ребенком, то я бы с удовольствим прислушивалась к мнению учителя"). Это очень просто.

5. In addition - предложение, которое идет за топик сентенс, имхо, не может начинаться с этого линкера. См. предыдущий пункт.
        6. Usualy - ошибка
        7. wrong treatment - я могу ошибаться, но эта фраза больше относится к теме медицины.
        8. The opposite opinion, which I am personally inclined to, suggest that... - ошибка в согласовании. Suggests.
        9. ...of bringing up children, including their physical and moral development - взращивание детей и их физическое и моральное развитие - это не та идея, о которой говорится в топике. В топике конкретный вопрос - должны ли родители учить детей быть положительными членами общества, на него и нужно ответить. Рассуждение на все остальные общие темы - это sweeping generalization, за это баллы чикают.
        10. offsprings - во множественном числе это слово пишется как "offspring". Попробуйте разнообразить вокабуляр на тему детишек, кстати, а то она очень популярна в эссе и в спикинге. Главное, помните, что дети - это те, кто младше 12, и их можно назвать youngsters, minors, kids (General Training, поэтому можно), boys and girls, those who under 12 и т.д. Кроме того, можно использовать the former/the latter, если сложно подобрать синоним.
        11. This fact helps them to show - конфуз с referencing. Не понятно, кто такие "them" - дети или родители.
        12. raising up children is the primary commitment of the parents - иррелевантно, потому что в топике нет ни слова о том, кто должен растить детей.
        13. by providing theoretical knowledge - о каких знаниях идет речь? Во всем эссе нет ни слова про теоритические знания из школы.
        14. They should strive to develop good character traits in children that will help them to be good members of society. - опять проблема с referencing. Кто такие "they" и "them"? По ходу чтения совсем непонятно.

В остальном грамматика местами очень неплохая, но есть проблемы с запятыми и артиклями.

Все ИМХО.

Удачи!

Comment

Друзья, решилась выложить свое эссе. Подскажите, пожалуйста, над чем мне работать дальше - структура, вокабуляр, много рунглиша? а то чувствую, что топчусь на одном месте.

Из хорошего - много примеров подходящей лексики и collocations, парафраз. Употреблены сложные структуры.

Слабее Task Response - нужно было написать больше об обществе, конкретные примеры, чуть лучше обосновать своё мнение.

Я бы порекомендовала ещё больше поработать над освоением коннекторов.
          Я делала выжимку из Successful Writing Proficiency и ещё пары источников, можно забрать здесь.

По грамматике - артикли. Просто найдите все грамматические учебники уровня Upper Intermediate и Advanced и основательно проработайте тему артиклей из них. Мне ещё встречались хорошие онлайн тесты на артикли.

Не забывать добавлять -s к сказуемому, если подлежащее в третьем лице единственного числа. С порядком слов аккуратнее (например, "here children should be taught", кстати лучше в качестве referencing употребить "there")

"non-family member adult often perceived as more credible person" - это просто "is" пропущено или нужно Passive Voice повторить?

"Those, who insist on the role of school," - запятые не нужны

Comment

• СпасибоDivo, Polina_K, теперь ясно что главная проблема в Task Response, много оказывается пишу "мимо кассы", а надо отвечать на поставленный вопрос, а не теоретизировать. ну и общий уровень языка поднимать, конечно.

ПС. Divo, я знаю с кем вы райтинг тренировали, супер)))

Comment

СпасибоDivo, Polina_K, теперь ясно что главная проблема в Task Response, много оказывается пишу "мимо кассы", а надо отвечать на поставленный вопрос, а не теоретизировать. ну и общий уровень языка поднимать, конечно.

ПС. Divo, я знаю с кем вы райтинг тренировали, супер)))
              Да не за что

Обратите, кстати, внимание, в том же дескрипторе есть следующая информация:

Band 7, Task Response
              - presents, extends and supports main ideas, but there may be a tendency to overgeneralise and/or supporting ideas may lack focus
              Band 6, Task Response
              - presents a relevant position although the conclusions may become unclear or repetitive
              Band 6, Coherence and Cohesion
              - may not always use referencing clearly or appropriately
              Мне кажется, что это именно Ваш случай, и именно над этим нужно поработать, т.к. грамматика и вокабуляр у Вас действительно неплохие.

Comment

• Всем привет, буду признателен за проверку моего General Writing task 1:

Задание:
                You have recently started work in a new company.

Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter
                - explain why you changed jobs
                - describe your new job
                - tell him/her your other news.

Само письмо:

Dear Mark,

I'm so sorry for two months delay in responding to you, it has been quite rushing time. As I remember I promised to you to explain why I had decided finally to change my job. You know that I have a great experience of working as a database developer. I had been moving from one position to another step by step during the longest ten years and I had been hoping to be promoted on database analytic. Eventually, when that position became free it has been given to absolutely new person in our company, and I tell you the truth, he has lack of an appropriate skills and knowledge. It disappointed me, but bad news shifted with the perfect one, I was invited to a new company on position of project manager.

You should know that is a challenging opportunity, however it is a captivating and thrilling job at equal degree. We are involved in developing of a brand new product which market has never seen before. To underscore my new assignment one more time I have to mention that we occupy a contemporary and environmental friendly building.

Besides that news Mark I had some unpleasant circumstances. I and Johann have broken down. I guess you can imagine my spiritual condition then.

Sincerely yours,
                Glenn.

Comment

• Сообщение от orionix Посмотреть сообщение
                  Всем привет, буду признателен за проверку моего General Writing task 1:

Задание:

- describe your new job

Само письмо:

Dear Mark,

I'm so sorry for two months delay in responding to you, it has been quite rushing time. As I remember I promised to you to explain why I had decided finally to change my job. You know that I have a great experience of working as a database developer. I had been moving from one position to another step by step during the longest ten years and I had been hoping to be promoted on database analytic. Eventually, when that position became free it has been given to absolutely new person in our company, and I tell you the truth, he has lack of an appropriate skills and knowledge. It disappointed me, but bad news shifted with the perfect one, I was invited to a new company on position of project manager.

You should know that is a challenging opportunity, however it is a captivating and thrilling job at equal degree. We are involved in developing of a brand new product which market has never seen before. To underscore my new assignment one more time I have to mention that we occupy a contemporary and environmental friendly building.

Besides that news Mark I had some unpleasant circumstances. I and Johann have broken down. I guess you can imagine my spiritual condition then.

Sincerely yours,
                  Glenn.
                  • I'm so sorry for two months delay in responding to you, it has been quite rushing time. - comma splice.
                  • why I had decided finally to change my job - why I had finally decided to change my job
                  • I had been hoping to be promoted to database analyst
                  • when that position became free(vacant?), it was given to
                  • to an absolutely new person
                  • it has been given to absolutely new person in our company, and I tell you the truth - comma splice again.
                  • I tell you the truth - to tell the truth.
                  • an appropriate skills
                  • challenging opportunity - I'm not sure opportunity can be challenging. I would rather say challenging position or job.
                  • at equal degree - not sure what you wanted to say. It should be either at the same time or to some degree.
                  • To underscore my new assignment - I would underscore the importance of assignment, not the assignment itself.
                  • environmentally friendly building - can't use adjectives before adverbs.
                  • Besides that news, Mark, I had some
                  • I had some unpleasant circumstances - news?
                  • I and Johann have broken down. - 1. Johann is a male name(Joan). 2. Joan and I(polite version). 3. broken up.
                  • spiritual condition - I would rather use emotional.

Apart from that, there are problems with register. Some phrases sound too formal. For instance,
                  Сообщение от orionix Посмотреть сообщение
                  I'm so sorry for two months delay in responding to you
                  Also, some structure-related and content-related advice. It is nice that you have separate paragraph for each bullet point, but it would be even better, if they were of similar size. Also, I would make them more connected from the point of view of content. It is not a mistake to write about personal life after writing about a job, but it would be better to write about something that would make your letter more "homogeneous"(for example, about coming up vacation). Finally, the letter ends a bit unexpectedly. You're not providing information to someone; you are writing a letter to a friend. It would be a good idea to add something. For example, in case of vacation, you could write about visiting your friend and anticipating fun time together.

Hope this helps, Goran
                  Last edited by Goran Dražić; 15.10.2012, 23:22.

Comment

• Сообщение от orionix Посмотреть сообщение
                    Всем привет, буду признателен за проверку моего General Writing task 1:

Задание:

- describe your new job

Само письмо:

Dear Mark,

Sincerely yours,
                    Glenn.
                    Первая и главная ошибка, которая бросается в глаза, Вы неправильно выбрали стиль письма. Стиль может быть formal (тот, который Вы и использовали), semi-formal и informal. Т.к. Ваше письмо адресовано другу (или знакомому), то нужно было писать в semi-formal или в informal стиле. Это, во-первых, подразумевает использование более эмоционального и развязного тона повествования (всяких фразочек типа, "How are you doing?", "It's been ages since we last kept in touch, hasn't it?", "I'm sorry that I haven't replied at once!"), а, во-вторых, очень важно использовать contractions (т.е. короткие формы слов - don't вместо do not, haven't вместо have not и т.д.).

Из первой ошибки вытекает вторая - не всегда правильный выбор лексики/вокабуляра. Выделила некоторые слова красным в первом абзаце, дальше лезть не стала.

Третья проблема, которая бросается в глаза - это рунглиш. Некоторые примеры рунглиша выделены синим цветом.

По мелочи - есть ошибки с артиклями и с порядком слов в предложении.

Еще есть проблемы с Task Response. Во-первых, непонятна сама цель письма (a clear purpose). Т.е., вот Вы рассказали о своих новостях, и что Вы хотите, чтобы Ваш друг сделал после этого? Это же не эссе, типа высказались и давай, до свидания! Подобное письмо лучше всегда заканчивать чем-то типа "That's all from me. Do write back and tell me all your news. I'm dying to hear how you're doing!".

В целом, мне кажется, что Вам нужно подтягивать общее знание инглиша + внимательно изучить литературу о том, как правильно писать различные виды писем (другу, начальнику, менеджеру магазина, письма с жалобой, письма с новостями, письма с предложениями, письма с запросами информации и т.д.). Почитайте, как строится структура письма, т.к. у Вас она явно нарушена. Изучите, как выглядят topic sentence в письмах, какие линкеры и где лучше использовать.

Удачи!

Comment

• Переварив советы с предыдущей страницы, накатала новое эссе. Старалась не обобщать, а отвечать строго на поставленный вопрос. Как думаете, Task Response улучшился?

Group and team activities are more important than the activities done alone, because they teach us important life skills. Do you agree or disagree?

Group and team activities are considered to be more significant, as they allow us to aquire essential life skills, while individual tasks do not have such benefits.

We must acknowledge that being part of a team may help to develop useful skills, such as collaboration and cooperation. This fact is extremely important, because in real life it is virtually impossible to avoid interactions with other members of society. For example, my job involves several projects when I had to work with groups of different people and I would fail to deal with them if I had not known the principles of a good team-player learned before. In addition, working in groups makes people realise that there are other responsible partners who the former may rely on.

Nevertheless, the opponents suggest that essential life lessons are learned more effectively through individual activity. Not only does the victory matter, but fail may also contribute. No matter how successful an outcome, the individual bears full responsibility of his actions, which enables him to assess the situation and evaluate capability in the future endeavours, as well as to draw the important conclusions.

Furthermore, having successfully completed difficult task alone, person can enjoy a pleasant feeling of personal win, which undoubtedly raises self-esteem. In particular, I would never be so justifiably proud of myself if my success had been achieved with the help of others.

Taking everything into consideration, I firmly believe than the individual activities are more valuable for gaining life skills rather than group ones.

Особо не напрягалась с идеями, но я так понимаю экзаменатору моя оригинальность фиолетова.
                      ПС. спасибо всем заранее)
                      ППС. пришла еще идея про competition, но уже не знаю куда воткнуть.
                      Last edited by Monday; 17.10.2012, 06:21.

Comment

Переварив советы с предыдущей страницы, накатала новое эссе. Старалась не обобщать, а отвечать строго на поставленный вопрос. Как думаете, Task Response улучшился?

Group and team activities are more important than the activities done alone, because they teach us important life skills. Do you agree or disagree?

Group and team activities are considered to be more significant, as they allow us to aquire essential life skills, while individual tasks do not have such benefits.

We must acknowledge that being part of a team may help to develop useful skills, such as collaboration and cooperation. This fact is extremely important, because in real life it is virtually impossible to avoid interactions with other members of society. For example, my job involves several projects when I had to work with groups of different people and I would fail to deal with them if I had not known the principles of a good team-player learned before. In addition, working in groups makes people realise that there are other responsible partners who the former may rely on.

Nevertheless, the opponents suggest that essential life lessons are learned more effectively through individual activity. Not only does the victory matter, but fail may also contribute. No matter how successful an outcome, the individual bears full responsibility of his actions, which enables him to assess the situation and evaluate capability in the future endeavours, as well as to draw the important conclusions.

Furthermore, having successfully completed difficult task alone, person can enjoy a pleasant feeling of personal win, which undoubtedly raises self-esteem. In particular, I would never be so justifiably proud of myself if my success had been achieved with the help of others.

Taking everything into consideration, I firmly believe than the individual activities are more valuable for gaining life skills rather than group ones.

Особо не напрягалась с идеями, но я так понимаю экзаменатору моя оригинальность фиолетова.
                        Привет!
                        Улучшения в Task Response определенно чувствуются! В качестве общего направления могу посоветовать следующее:
                        1. Потренируйтесь писать не целые эссе, а его отдельные части. Начните с введения и заключения (штук 10-20 самостоятельно или 5-6 под контролем преподавателя), потом только топик сентенсы, потом примеры на конкретные идеи, потом целые боди-параграфы и только потом уже полные эссе.
                        2. За этот совет меня, наверное, закидают тухлыми яйцами, но я все равно уверена, что любое эссе проще написать в стиле balanced opinion, и это в том числе.

Теперь по пунктам:
                        1. Основные ошибки во введении и заключении:
                        - параграф НЕ может состоять из 1 предложения, нужно минимум 2,
                        - во введении я не увидела Вашего мнения.
                        Вопрос был "Do you agree or disagree?" и Вы на него в интро не ответили, потеряв тем самым 2 предложение. Как это вижу я, интро должно быть закончено чем-то типа "Моя точка зрения в том, что существуют обстоятельства, при которых данное утверждение верно, однако есть такие ситуации, когда согласиться с этой идеей невозможно". И именно из этого ответа на вопрос вытекают два топик сентенса и, соответственно, две боди-параграфа:
                        - Есть ситуации, когда люди лучше учатся life skills в компании.
                        - Есть обстоятельства, при которых activities done alone более продуктивны.
                        Заключение в этом случае будет сформировано из двух перефразированных топик сентенсов + любая фраза, подчеркивающая, что это именно Ваше мнение (I am inclined to adhere to the view that..., My standpoint is that..., It is my considered opinion that..., и т.д.).

2. Далее по боди-параграфам. Помните, я преводила ссылку из дескриптора на relevant, extended and supported ideas? Это относится к любой идее, которую Вы озвучиваете. Т.е. вот в первом боди-параграфе у Вас есть 1 такая идея, которую Вы развили и поддержали примером из личной жизни - это круто! Но дальше Вы приводите новую идею:

In addition, working in groups makes people realise that there are other responsible partners who the former may rely on.
                        И она остается висеть в воздухе без всяких extended and supported. Поэтому я бы порекомендовала Вам ограничить количество идей, которые Вы озвучиваете и сосредоточиться на 1 развернутой идее для каждого боди параграфа. В противном случае, Вам нужно учиться быстро писать, чтобы к каждой озвученной идее добавлять пояснения и конкретные примеры.

То же самое относится ко второму и третьему боди параграфам. На Вашем месте, я бы объединила их в 1, оставив 1 четко сформулированную идею.

По мелочи:
                        1. Обратите внимание на правильное использование Conditionals, т.к. у Вас там есть ошибки. Наиболее подходящие типы conditionals для эссе, которые легче всего конвертировать в примеры, - это второй и третий, иногда mixed.
                        2. Обратите внимание на разницу между британским и американским спеллингом (красным в тексте - британский вариант, синим - то, что более характерно для американского). Нужно использовать либо британский, либо американский, но оба сразу - это перебор.
                        3. Грамматику не смотрела, сорри, тороплюсь.

Comment

• Divo, спасибо, законспектировала!)

Comment

• Из "Collins English for Exams Writing for IELTS":

If you are aiming for an IELTS band 6.0, it is probably sufficient simply to list your main points with reasons and examples (Firstly, ... Secondly, ... Thirdly, ...). If you are aiming for a band 6.5 or above, you are more likely to achieve this score if you demonstrate some critical thinking skills. This means discussing the advantages and disadvantages of different solutions and ideas.
                            Вопрос: действительно ли

While I agree with ..., both advantages and disadvantages of different solutions and ideas will be discussed in this essay.

будет оценен выше чем

I agree with ... that will be described in this essay through the different solutions and ideas.

?

Конечно же при условии что оба эссе будут написано на одном уровне.

Comment

• Сообщение от will.i.am Посмотреть сообщение
                              Из "Collins English for Exams Writing for IELTS":

Вопрос: действительно ли

While I agree with ..., both advantages and disadvantages of different solutions and ideas will be discussed in this essay.

будет оценен выше чем

I agree with ... that will be described in this essay through the different solutions and ideas.

?

Конечно же при условии что оба эссе будут написано на одном уровне.

Это бред. Саймон отлично объясняет, как поступать в подобных случаях.
                              Вообще, лучше пользоваться только официальными материалами. В дескрипторе, например, нет ни слова о критикал синкинг, поэтому я склоняюсь к мысли, что Collins Вас вводит в заблуждение. Признаюсь, мне самой гораздо легче писать про обе стороны вопроса как бы ни был сформулирован топик, но это не значит, что при других подходах баллы снижают.

Comment

Переварив советы с предыдущей страницы, накатала новое эссе. Старалась не обобщать, а отвечать строго на поставленный вопрос. Как думаете, Task Response улучшился?

Some consider group and team activities to be more important, as they allow us to acquire essential life skills, while others may not agree with this statement.

We must acknowledge that being a part of the team may help to develop useful skills, such as communication, collaboration, and cooperation. This is extremely important, because in real life it is virtually impossible to avoid interaction with other members of society. For example, if my job involved communication with different people, I would not be able to do so without knowing how to be a good team player. In addition, realizing oneself as a part of something bigger, makes people .....

Nevertheless, the opponents suggest that essential life lessons are learned more effectively through individual activities. Not only victory matters, but failures may also contribute to one's success. No matter how good is an outcome, an individual bears full responsibility of his or her actions. That allows him/her to assess the situation and evaluate his/her strengths and weaknesses, as well as to draw the important conclusions to avoid similar mistakes in the future.

Furthermore, having successfully completed difficult task alone, one can enjoy a pleasant feeling of personal win, which undoubtedly raises the self-esteem. In particular, I could never be so justifiably proud of myself if my success had been achieved with the help from others.

Thus, I firmly believe than individual activities are more valuable, because .......

Comment

Working...
                                X